Mid-day Supervisory Assistant
Grade B Salary £9 per hour (£17, 364 pro rata)
38 weeks per year
Required to start: September 2020
Heytesbury C of E Primary School is a happy and caring school where the staff are dedicated to creating a great place for children to thrive and learn. As part of the Acorn Education Trust it provides exciting opportunities to improve local education.
Roles and responsibilities to include:
- Supervising and assisting the children in the dinner hall
- Clearing tables, sweeping floor, some washing-up, loading/emptying dish–washer.
- Supervising the children during outside play
- Hours: 12.00 – 1.20 daily
Closing date: Friday 17th July 2020 (noon)
To request a recruitment pack or for more information contact the School Office on 01985 840429 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the Acorn Education Trust, Heytesbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Discloure And Barring Service check and Health Screening before appointment is confirmed.
Teaching Assistant / HLTA
Temporary for 12 months in the first instance
Start date: September 2020
22 hours per week
Grade D, point 4 £18,426 pro rata (£9.55 per hour); some hours at Grade G
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our dedicated team of staff and our wider Heytesbury CofE Primary School Community.
Heytesbury Primary School is a happy and caring school where the staff are dedicated to creating a stimulating place for children to thrive and learn. As part of the Acorn Education Trust, it provides exciting opportunities to improve local education. We are immensely proud of our school and the facilities we offer. As a teaching assistant, you must be willing and able to work across the age ranges in our school and be prepared to work flexibly to support children of all abilities, liaising with teachers and SENCO.
We can offer you:
- a happy and exciting place to work, with enthusiastic children and staff
- an organised and supportive team of people
- opportunities to work collaboratively with other TAs, teachers and staff across the Trust
- opportunities for training
- commitment to your professional development
- a clearly established induction process
- term-time working
We would like to hear from you if you:
- are enthusiastic and self-motivated
- are able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team on whole school issues
- enjoy working with children and can develop good working relationships with them
- understand and are sympathetic to the needs of young children
- have experience of supporting children’s learning
- have a current First Aid or be prepared to undertake training
- have a relevant Level 3 qualification (desirable)
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website www.heytesbury.wilts.sch.uk.
For further information please contact the school office on 01985 840429 or email@example.com
There is a possibility that the post may be combined with our current Midday Supervisory Assistant vacancy.
Closing date: Friday, 17th July 2020
As part of the Acorn Education Trust, Heytesbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.