Required to start: October 2021
Salary: £9.81 per hour (£18,933 pro rata, per annum)
Hours: 26.5 hours per week; 39 weeks per year
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021 @ 12pm Interviews: Wednesday 29th September 2021
Heytesbury C of E Primary School is a happy and caring school where the staff are dedicated to creating a great place for children to thrive and learn. As part of the Acorn Education Trust it provides exciting opportunities to improve local education.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- have achieved grade C, or above, in 5 GCSE subjects, including Maths and English;
- have the skills to run the office of a village primary school;
- have the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- have the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- have great communication skills;
- have competent IT skills;
- are energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic;
- have the ability to handle problems quickly and efficiently;
- have the ability to make effective decisions.
Roles and responsibilities to include:
- To liaise with the services provided by The Acorn Trust including Finance, HR, Site, IT and Catering;
- To ensure all legal admin tasks are completed in good time and to a high standard;
- To ensure all data held about individuals within the school community is up to date and held in line with data protection guidelines;
- To liaise with and provide a high level of customer service to all the school’s stakeholders eg staff, parents, Academy Council, visitors etc…;
- To maintain high levels of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
To request an application form or for more information contact the School Office on 01985 840429 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the Acorn Education Trust, Heytesbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Discloure And Barring Service check and Health Screening before appointment is confirmed.
Heytesbury C of E Primary School Headteacher: Hannah Elson